[捕風] Till we meet again. -----------【6楼照相馆】

发表于 2009-3-6 10:17  4394 次点击

Through walls and harvest moons
I will fight for you

The world carries on without you
But nothing remains the same
I'll be lost without you
Until the last of days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can just sit there and wait, I lose control of all and everything.

I'm afraid of ever new day. I'm scared of what the day might, bring when I open my eyes in the morning. I'm scared to see, that you replaced me (you will), I'm scared you forgot me, you forgot about us (you will), I'm scared of losing the rest of what is left of you and me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on...

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on...

This is for everyone who has been hurt, who has been dissapointed, who has been left alone, who has ever cried at night, who lost someone, who has ever loved, who is sad, who...

I know holding on is difficult, it costs a lot of strength and will and sometimes I feel like I am too weak and hurt to go on...but then there's always a new day and you don't know what it will bring... so be strong and hold on!

Some fairytales are meant to end in a tragedy from the start. I was still hoping that mine would find a happy ending... with you.

You are still on my mind all the time. Even after all these months.
I love letting the memories of us flood through my mind, but at the same time I know that it makes me unbelievably sad.
The worst part of it, is the feeling of having lost The One person for me...

本主题共有 4 条回复 | 回到顶部
#1 - 2009-3-6 17:17
caterpillar 地球
好贴。。顶。。。。。
#2 - 2009-3-10 15:11
幸福不乖 太阳
美.............
#3 - 2009-3-11 16:14
我不是佐耳 地球
很漂亮,不过看不懂英文!
#4 - 2012-4-16 16:50
wwyyu 地球
*** 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽 ***
关于幸福大街 / 帮助 / 站长博客
Based on Discuz! 5.5.0 | Thanks to Livid and Sai
清除 Cookies - GuaNiu Inc. - Archiver - Mobile
Processed in 0.018860 second(s), 5 queries, Gzip enabled, Time now is:当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 18:23

http://bbs.guaniu.com
Design by guaniu(at)gmail.com Leeiio chaos made.